Ganked from allrecipes, but so delicious. I subbed out dijon mustard for Dr Gonzo’s Drunk Stunt Mustard. Also used dry dill because I’m poor. And didn’t measure salt/pepper, instead shook in some adobo powder and Dr Gonzo’s One Hump Dry Rub. Yum Potato!!
* 7 cups chopped red potatoes
* 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
* 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill weed
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley
* 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, and chill.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine sour cream, dill, parsley, Dijon, salt and pepper.
3. Pour dressing over potatoes and toss gently. Chill before serving.