Nothing exciting and new on the menu, but more in the “crap on toast” genre for this Sunday:
– smoked salmon canapes on pumpernickel cocktail bread, with thinly sliced onions and tomatoes, and herbed cream cheese.
– sliced portobello, baby spinach and pepperjack with a salsa aioli on baguette rounds.
– sliced cucumber and avocado on pepperjack w/ salsa aioli on baguette rounds.
– diced summer squash and zucchini in herbed cream cheese stuffed into plum tomatoes.
– veggie sticks platter with my homemade dill dip.
– mint chocolate meringue cookies.